Every Bellisa Jewellery piece is specially handmade just for you after your order is placed, and we want you to love and feel confident when shopping at Bellisa Jewellery. If, for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we've got you covered. You may return the order in its original, unworn condition within 7 days of the original delivery date for a refund or exchange.
Every piece of jewellery from Bellisa is 100% handcrafted by our jewellers in Toronto specially just for you. We will deduct the workmanship fee (15% of the order value) from the refund if returned. Refunds will be issued via the original method of payment.
Bellisa will deduct the return handling and packaging fee of $20 from the refund.
Please note orders placed with Sezzle are final sales.
Thinking about another Bellisa jewel? No worries, you can exchange your Bellisa jewel free of charge. We give you a store credit to place a new order.
ADDITIONAL EXCHANGE INFORMATION
Please note that shipping charges are not refundable. The original shipping fee and the flat-discounted return shipping fee of CA$130 will be deducted from your store credit.
Once we receive your returned order, all items will be inspected by our production team before a refund is issued. The entire process will take up to 2-3 business days. If the product is found damaged, modified, or already worn, it will be shipped back. No refund will be issued in these circumstances.
Please note that the following items cannot be returned:
- Improperly packaged items.
- Lab-grown diamond engagement rings are final sale.
- Damaged and used items.
- Items that have been altered, engraved, resized, upgrade in metal, or marked as final sale.
- Items you previously exchanged.
- Items missing their certification or paperwork.
- Custom or bespoke items are ones that have been altered in any way (the alteration of the center stone, the design, and engraving included) and items that have been resized after shipping.
- Order that passed our seven-day return period.
- Ring size under US5 or above US8.
- Earrings due to hygiene purposes.
- Chain breakage due to improper care.