Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||15.7||16.1||16.5||16.9||17.3||17.7||18.2||18.6||19|
Measure your finger
- Wrap a strip of paper around the base of your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
- Mark the end where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Tips & Tricks
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.
Necklace Size Guide
We are here to help with any other questions you have about finding your best fit. Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Message us on Instagram.